Each figure features 23 points of articulation and a Mortal Kombat dragon logo base.
- Scorpion, the hell-spawned specter. Ninjas need weapons and Scorpion has them. He comes complete with his spear tipped wrist chains, as well as 2 game accurate swords. He also has an additional pair of fighting hands.
- Sub-Zero, the icy assassin. Of course, Sub-Zero needs the weapons he is famous for, so he comes complete with his game accurate hammer and sword.
- Raiden, the eternal God of Thunder. Even a God of Thunder needs weapons so he comes complete with game accurate alternate hands, alternate lightning hands, and a lightning ball.
Look for them in stores this summer!
To those asking: All the new fighters in Mortal Kombat XL & Kombat Pack 2 become abailable on the same day.— Ed Boon (@noobde) January 29, 2016
- Full Game ($59.99) - Includes Mortal Kombat X, Kombat Pack 1 & 2, all previously released DLC, and the new Apocalypse Skin Pack
- XL Pack ($24.99) - Includes Kombat Pack 1 & 2, all previously released DLC, and the new Apocalypse Skin Pack
- Kombat Pack 2 ($19.99) - Includes new characters Triborg, Leatherface, Xenomorph, and Bo' Ri Cho, Kold War Scorpion, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack, and new Apocalypse Skin Pack
Mortal Kombat XL will be available digitally and in stores on March 1st.
Pay close attention when watching the video. You will see many new upcoming skins for several characters, including ninja cosplay skins for Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs.
Narrated by NRS community specialist Tyler Landsdown, the game will now make use of the GGPO model used by other current fighting games, such as Killer Instinct.
Those who have at least one hour of online play can begin signing up on January 19th. The first four characters available will be Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, and Jacqui Briggs.
As you can see, the words GOOD, GAME, PEACE and OUT are all in capital letters. "GOOD GAME PEACE OUT," or GGPO for short, is a middleware designed by Shoryuken.com and Evo World Championship founder Tony Cannon to reduce latency in online fighting games. Could NRS being planning a complete overhaul of MKX's much maligned current netcode?
So much more GOOD news on the horizon for the Mortal Kombat X GAME beyond Kombat Pack 2. Stay tuned, and PEACE OUT! pic.twitter.com/DYRuMFW37J— Ed Boon (@noobde) January 14, 2016
Those who purchase Kombat Pack 2 will also get free access to the following DLC:
- Goro (previous pre-order exclusive)
- Apocalypse Skin Pack: New apocalyptic skins for Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black
- Brazil Skin Pack (already available)
- Kold War Skin Pack (already available)
- Kold War Scorpion skin (already available)
No word yet on an official release date other than "Coming 2016."
@IAMRayPark will you be in new TV-series Mortal Kombat X Generations as Erron Black? :)— Katarina Venom (@Katarina_Venom) December 18, 2015
Mr. Park is known most notably for his work as Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Toad in the first X-Men movie, and Snake Eyes in the G.I. Joe live action films.